I'm a curious home cook, so like to experiment in the kitchen and also the kitchen-garden. I like to bake, when I get the chance. I no longer cook much meat, but still enjoy it as a treat.
Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 '20 at 10:51
- Bicycles 39.2k 39.2k 22 gold badges5959 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 33.9k 33.9k 11 gold badge6868 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19.9k 19.9k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 19k 19k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 7.9k 7.9k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 176 What's the single-word for "left or right handed"?
- 165 Password management for kids - what's a good way to start?
- 80 Storing passwords in access-restricted Google spreadsheets?
- 78 What is so bad about puns?
- 73 Is my microwave damaged if I can smell the food inside it?
- 72 When a recipe asks to add spices to the oil, can you add the spices directly to the sauce for the same effect?
- 71 Is a 13-hour layover at Heathrow enough time to go see Buckingham Palace?
- View more network posts →