I'm a curious home cook, so like to experiment in the kitchen and also the kitchen-garden. I like to bake, when I get the chance. I no longer cook much meat, but still enjoy it as a treat.
Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 170 What's the single-word for "left or right handed"?
- 79 What is so bad about puns?
- 78 Storing passwords in access-restricted Google spreadsheets?
- 68 When a recipe asks to add spices to the oil, can you add the spices directly to the sauce for the same effect?
- 65 Is a 13-hour layover at Heathrow enough time to go see Buckingham Palace?
- 61 Is it normal that a peer reviewer would ask for an executable file in order to check my results?
- 59 How can I be more frugal with salt when cooking (dried) pasta?
- View more network posts →