I'm a curious home cook, so like to experiment in the kitchen and also the kitchen-garden. I like to bake, when I get the chance. I no longer cook much meat, but still enjoy it as a treat.
Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 11 at 14:17
- Bicycles 32.9k 32.9k 11 gold badge4848 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 28.8k 28.8k 11 gold badge5757 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19k 19k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 15.9k 15.9k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 What's the single-word for "left or right handed"?
- 166 Password management for kids - what's a good way to start?
- 80 Storing passwords in access-restricted Google spreadsheets?
- 78 What is so bad about puns?
- 72 Is my microwave damaged if I can smell the food inside it?
- 71 When a recipe asks to add spices to the oil, can you add the spices directly to the sauce for the same effect?
- 67 Is a 13-hour layover at Heathrow enough time to go see Buckingham Palace?
- View more network posts →