I'm a curious home cook, so like to experiment in the kitchen and also the kitchen-garden. I like to bake, when I get the chance. I no longer cook much meat, but still enjoy it as a treat.
Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 14:12
- Bicycles 26.7k 26.7k 11 gold badge4242 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 22.9k 22.9k 11 gold badge4242 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 18k 18k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 12.7k 12.7k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Academia 6.8k 6.8k 1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 170 What's the single-word for "left or right handed"?
- 80 Storing passwords in access-restricted Google spreadsheets?
- 78 What is so bad about puns?
- 69 When a recipe asks to add spices to the oil, can you add the spices directly to the sauce for the same effect?
- 67 Is a 13-hour layover at Heathrow enough time to go see Buckingham Palace?
- 61 Is it normal that a peer reviewer would ask for an executable file in order to check my results?
- 61 Can I glue this crack as a temporary solution?
- View more network posts →