For a good time, I cook. I've been cooking for years, professionally around the time of going to college, for the love of it since I was a kid. I am a software designer by day, but kitchen nut by night. I'm currently learning to cook using Indian spices.
My project is cookloose.com. My goal is to have a place where brand new people can come to learn how to cook the basics. There are lots of places to get details (including here) but very few places that assume you know nothing about cooking at all. I want to help the people who would like to learn to cook, but are too overwhelmed by all the foodie stuff in the world to think that they can ever be "good enough" to cook.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 '11 at 11:34
Top network posts
- 29 Botulism, Garlic, Cold pressed Olive oil and mason jars
- 17 How do you properly defrost frozen fish?
- 16 How to taste hamburgers for seasoning?
- 16 What is the difference between coffee grinds/beans labeled as "espresso coffee" and ordinary coffee?
- 14 Carrot Pie: custard or stew?
- 14 Maillard in a Pressure Cooker
- 13 Why is my gravy opaque?
- View more network posts →