I'm a Community Manager for the Stack Exchange Network (the site you're on).
I have a degree in Radio-TV-Film and used to work in the film industry, mostly doing casting. Before that, I was a voice major, so I know how to make myself heard in loud places.
The small creatures in my profile image are my sons, Bennett (big) and August (little), and my hippo... Hippo (he's the grey one).
I've attempted a fair number of crafts from jewelry making to crochet and I also love to bake and cook... but mostly bake.
It's pronounced "Ka-tya". She/her.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
49 profile views
Last seen Dec 7 at 23:58
Top Network Posts
- 224 Welcome Stack Overflow Valued Associate #599, Catherine Kuck AKA Catija!
- 168 How can I give out my telephone number to my neighbors without implying anything?
- 144 Why "grand theft auto", not "grand auto theft"?
- 132 When and how do I tell the person I've been "Netflix and chilling" with that I love her?
- 115 How should my wife handle an engaged admirer and his fiancee?
- 114 Let's Plan the Second Iteration of the Stack Exchange Quality Project!
- 110 Are carrots dyed orange?
- View more network posts →