I'm a Community Manager for the Stack Exchange Network (the site you're on).
I have a degree in Radio-TV-Film and used to work in the film industry, mostly doing casting. Before that, I was a voice major, so I know how to make myself heard in loud places.
The small creatures in my profile image are my sons, Bennett (big) and August (little), and my hippo... Hippo (he's the grey one).
I've attempted a fair number of crafts from jewelry making to crochet and I also love to bake and cook... but mostly bake.
It's pronounced "Ka-tya". She/Her.
As you might expect, my email starts with
Catija and ends with
stackexchange.com. If you have a good recipe for cake... or community building, please reach out.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
55 profile views
Last seen Jul 12 at 1:06
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 67.7k 67.7k 2828 gold badges157157 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- Movies & TV♦ 26k 26k 22 gold badges102102 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners♦ 25.2k 25.2k 44 gold badges5959 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 15.9k 15.9k 77 gold badges4848 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills♦ 14.1k 14.1k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 480 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 441 Employee profiles are now marked with a “Staff” indicator
- 373 Updating the Hot Network Questions List - now with a bit more network and a little less "hotness"!
- 238 What is the association bonus, and how does it work?
- 230 Welcome Stack Overflow Valued Associate #599, Catherine Kuck AKA Catija!
- 190 Introducing the Moderator Council - and its first, pro-tempore, representatives
- 167 How can I give out my telephone number to my neighbors without implying anything?
- View more network posts →