Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 15 '17 at 12:07
- Arqade 16.6k 16.6k 99 gold badges6565 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 7.9k 7.9k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Information Security 7.2k 7.2k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Travel 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 133 Why are programs written in C and C++ so frequently vulnerable to overflow attacks?
- 96 Why are Fallout's computers so backwards?
- 82 Could someone who sent a letter in 19th century London expect a reply within 2 hours?
- 76 Why don't Wizards use wrist straps to protect against disarming charms?
- 75 Should I be concerned for Viruses when I download through Steam?
- View more network posts →