Chris has spent his career creating and developing technology for website operation and management. With a background in engineering and design, for the past 14 years, Chris has focused on implementing SDL Tridion products, working with companies and their technical staff to ensure an in-depth understanding of the software and complete successful, on-going implementations.
Chris has worked with more than 60 of the largest and most expansive SDL Tridion implementations in the world, from launching custom integrations, offering technical training and mentoring consultants through to certification. He has received an SDL Tridion MVP award in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
When he’s not talking or thinking about web content management, Chris is an avid chef, an amateur carpenter and a flying trapeze enthusiast. A fan of travel and adventure, he’s a citizen of the world who currently makes his home in Boston, USA.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '12 at 17:54
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Tridion 9k 9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Server Fault 506 506 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 336 336 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 271 271 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Creating a Multiple Operation Progress Bar
- 15 Simplest Way to Deploy PDF's in Tridion 2011
- 14 SDL Web 8 Installation - Content Delivery on separate server
- 14 Move component to another folder
- 13 Creating a Bundle and adding items to it with Core Service
- 12 What is the difference between the GetItems and GetFolderContent methods on IContentLibraryContext Interface
- 12 Publishing SDL Tridion Content to 3rd Party Delivery Platforms
- View more network posts →