When I'm not working or moderating Stack Apps, I have a tendency to meddle in bug reports on Meta or take part in writing userscripts for the Stack Exchange network which add features that sometimes get implemented natively. Here's a few you may be interested in:
- Autoconversion of bare Stack Exchange URLs in comments
- Keyboard navigation and
- Enhancements to the network reputation graph
- Stack Exchange reputation/moderator status display on Meta Stack Exchange
- Meta Stack Exchange 52.2k 52.2k 99 gold badges149149 silver badges240240 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.3k 18.3k 66 gold badges5353 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Arqade 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Apps♦ 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 316 316 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 485 Check if at least two out of three booleans are true
- 362 What do the arrow icons in Subclipse mean?
- 261 What is a disputed flag?
- 119 How was this answer posted after this question was closed?
- 114 How to make a radio button look like a toggle button
- 71 Provide a way to determine which user is spamming stars in chat
- 66 SE Comment Link Helper
- View more network posts →