I'm an engineer in the solar industry, and help run a small workshop cooperative in Boulder, CO. I'm fond of taking things apart, fixing things that are broken, and doing things that everyone says you can't do.
Niels Bohr said, "An expert is a person who has found out by his own painful experience all the mistakes that one can make in a very narrow field." - I can proudly say that in a number of fields I am well on my way.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 '13 at 17:08
- Seasoned Advice 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 808 808 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 266 266 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- Photography 131 131 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 What happens when you mix whiskey and water?
- 32 Is there something better than mineral oil for cutting boards?
- 26 Why do you need to refrigerate bread dough overnight?
- 22 No oil on non-stick pans?
- 19 What temperatures do low-medium-high on the stove correspond to?
- 18 What makes a good head lamp?
- 16 What happens during a cold fermentation that makes bread taste so good?
- View more network posts →