I am a British software engineer who lives in the Netherlands. I have previously worked as a developer of Bluetooth radio testing equipment, and I am currently a manager and developer for a group of 15 software engineers working in the Navigation software industry.
I enjoy developing primarily using modern C++, although other languages and dialects occasionally creep in.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 7 '13 at 14:39
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 828 828 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Christianity 377 377 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 144 What is the difference between const int*, const int * const, and int const *?
- 94 Junior colleague is questioning my methodology in front of client
- 56 Return a "NULL" object if search result not found
- 42 What are potential dangers when using boost::shared_ptr?
- 36 How can I respond to negative comments about my accent in a non-native language?
- 35 Word that describes experiencing something second-hand
- 28 How is "deque" commonly pronounced?
- View more network posts →