I'm Edd. I'm a Computer Science graduate from the University of Bath, currently working as a software developer at Ocado, in Hatfield, UK. I've experience working in a number of industries, including military and civil engineering, and working on very different types of project.
I reguarly code in C, C++ and Objective-C, and have experience using Python, Java, PHP and Ada as well as the basics such as Bash-scripting. I'm keen to learn C# and the .Net framework in the near future. I'm happy to work with html and XML, and I typeset the vast majority of my university work using LaTeX.
Outside of work, I'm a keen photographer. I'm a Canon user, shooting with a 5D. I'm interested in landscapes and cityscapes, as well as bits of sports photography. I'm wanting to learn more about how I can use flash to enhance my photos.
I am #SOreadytohelp
London, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '10 at 13:29
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Photography 3k 3k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 733 733 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Installing git "sudo: apt-get: command not found"
- 53 What is RAW, technically?
- 37 What is back-focusing?
- 33 Which focal-length lens is usually used for portrait photography, and why?
- 20 Red box drawn around question-mark operator in minted Erlang code
- 19 In C, what is the correct syntax for declaring pointers?
- 19 Why does using a tilt-shift lens make things look miniature?
- View more network posts →