Java, Spark, Spring-boot developer. I enjoyed C and C++ too.
Business dedication : local communities (cities, local authorities, department, regions).
Member for 1 year, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '19 at 16:58
- Stack Overflow 471 471 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 327 327 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 208 208 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 194 194 66 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 191 191 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 9 Unable to suggest a tag edit to someone else's post that consists mostly of code
- 8 A strange cooker or fait-tout or... what can it be?
- 6 a MapType causes an AnalysisException in Spark 3.x : Encoders.bean to an object containg a map<String, someClass> fails, that works fine in Spark 2.4
- 6 A strange cooker or fait-tout or... what can it be?
- 5 Eclipse : Cannot generate a serial version ID
- 5 How variabilizing a part of the name of the data table used by QGIS ? I would like to use the same QGIS project for each year I'm studying
- 5 what families of guitar strings (lower and upper) will give me differents sound timbres?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.