Mathematics graduate working as a data scientist in London. Relatively new to programming, although a lot of experience with data manipulation. Spent 6 months working as a chef in France and am still a keen cook. Native English speaker. - Female but not bothered what pronouns are used and won't be offended!
Member for 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 '19 at 16:05
Top network posts
- 102 Should I share a somewhat confidential document with my now ex manager? (They had access before leaving the company.)
- 92 Why did my "seldom" get corrected?
- 88 Is it appropriate to ask a coworker about "what happened" after they suddenly told me that tomorrow will be their last day?
- 44 Couldn't attend holiday party. Should I ask to get the gift offered to remote employees?
- 43 Can I say: “The train departs at 16 past every hour“?
- 36 Is there a way to improve my grade after graduation?
- 33 What should I tell a customer when my co-worker fails to show up to a meeting?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.