Software Engineering student.
I've always loved cooking and lately I am learning the depths of the cooking science itself. I bake a lot because not only I really enjoy it but ingredients are quite cheaper than normal food.
I consider food as two main things:
Just for the need (nutrition) and ART.
Member for 1 year, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 at 15:34
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 463 463 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 325 325 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 303 303 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 240 240 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Why using です in katakana?
- 10 What is the measurable difference between dry basil and fresh?
- 10 How can I remove whole peppercorns from a sauce after cooking?
- 7 Is aniki more "rude" than niisan?
- 6 Asking what my current salary is during interviews as a recent graduate
- 5 Does glucose used is added to sugar quantity in recipes like ice creams?
- 5 Mantain the original value in a recursive function c++
- View more network posts →