Software Engineering student.
I've always loved cooking and lately I am learning the depths of the cooking science itself. I bake a lot because not only I really enjoy it but ingredients are quite cheaper than normal food.
I consider food as two main things:
Just for the need (nutrition) and ART.
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 15 at 12:57
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 363 363 1010 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 303 303 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 293 293 99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 214 214 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 11 Why using です in katakana?
- 10 What is the measurable difference between dry basil and fresh?
- 7 Is aniki more "rude" than niisan?
- 6 Asking what my current salary is during interviews as a recent graduate
- 5 Does glucose used is added to sugar quantity in recipes like ice creams?
- 5 Mantain the original value in a recursive function c++
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.