Member for 2 years, 7 months
I am a PhD student in the Theory of Computation group at Princeton University.
- Seasoned Advice 2.8k 2.8k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 1k 1k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 157 157 44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 127 127 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Is there a word/short phrase for "the most" of something (not necessarily the majority)?
- 56 Why is a roux necessary?
- 46 Placing a steel disk inside a non-ferrous pan using an inductive stove
- 35 Can I use baking powder in place of baking soda for dipping pretzels?
- 34 How do HK restaurants keep wok-fried scallops white, with no visible sear marks?
- 28 Dried basil leaves instead of bay leaves
- 23 "One can do his homework in the library"
- View more network posts →