Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Seasoned Advice 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Travel 821 821 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- History 653 653 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 605 605 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 475 475 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 In 1700s, why was 'books that never read' grammatical?
- 38 How do living politicians protect their readily obtainable signatures from misuse?
- 29 Why do Chinese grocers advise cutting and discarding flowers in Chinese vegetables?
- 19 Where's this lookout in Nova Scotia?
- 15 Where to stand for this winter view in Grindelwald, Switzerland?
- 12 Why do Hong Kong chefs use a white towel instead of gloves to clutch a wok?
- 11 Does cutting off a pineapple's crown shorten its longevity?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.