After 25 years in IT, I have retired, and permanently escaped my cube.
I now spend my time running my new business which I find very enjoyable.
It has no Scrum meetings.
PTO, "Occasional Time", "Sick Days" and Vacation are now "However much I want, whenever I want."
Life is good. Do what you love. Don't waste your time in a cube just because it pays well. Life isn't a simulation (AFAIK) and there's no reset button.
Member for 2 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 14 '18 at 3:37
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Workplace 815 815 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Information Security 285 285 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 228 228 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Webmasters 159 159 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 How should I deal with an employee who is stealing from the cash counter?
- 33 How can a company recover after a Glassdoor debacle?
- 24 because an app is obscuring a permissions request, Settings can't verify your response
- 7 How to tell if code is written for regular .NET or .NET Core?
- 7 My site is infected with obfuscated PHP malware - what is it doing + how do I get rid of it?
- 6 Malicious PDF file upload
- 5 Is there a safe way to redirect traffic from a dozen old websites to a new (unrelated) website?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 13 '18