American foodie (non-professional) of mixed italian / sicilian / basque / argentinean / british heritage; family from US northeast, but has lived in US mid-atlantic, US south, and western europe.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
43 profile views
Last seen Jun 27 '19 at 19:10
- Seasoned Advice 65.7k 65.7k 1313 gold badges121121 silver badges349349 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 4.6k 4.6k 2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Open Data 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 Translating cooking terms between US / UK / AU / CA / NZ
- 75 How do you peel garlic easily?
- 69 Cooking away alcohol
- 55 Why do we peel carrots?
- 54 Why is it faster to reheat something than it is to cook it?
- 50 Can't rename columns in PostgreSQL views with CREATE OR REPLACE
- 49 What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- View more network posts →