American foodie (non-professional) of mixed italian / sicilian / basque / argentinean / british heritage; family from US northeast, but has lived in US mid-atlantic, US south, and western europe.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
43 profile views
Last seen Mar 15 at 19:33
- Seasoned Advice 71.1k 71.1k 1414 gold badges135135 silver badges398398 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Open Data 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Translating cooking terms between US / UK / AU / CA / NZ
- 82 How do you peel garlic easily?
- 73 Cooking away alcohol
- 61 Why do we peel carrots?
- 57 Can't rename columns in PostgreSQL views with CREATE OR REPLACE
- 54 Why is it faster to reheat something than it is to cook it?
- 49 What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- View more network posts →