American foodie (non-professional) of mixed italian / sicilian / basque / argentinean / british heritage; family from US northeast, but has lived in US mid-atlantic, US south, and western europe.
- Seasoned Advice 72.4k 72.4k 1414 gold badges139139 silver badges404404 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Open Data 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 189 Translating cooking terms between US / UK / AU / CA / NZ
- 82 How do you peel garlic easily?
- 73 Cooking away alcohol
- 64 Can't rename columns in PostgreSQL views with CREATE OR REPLACE
- 62 Why do we peel carrots?
- 54 Why is it faster to reheat something than it is to cook it?
- 49 What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- View more network posts →