One day I arrived to the IDF's programming course without knowing what it's going to be like - surprisingly, I really liked it.
It's been a few years since then, and now I have more than five years of experience - in middleware & performance, R&D, research and treatment of abnormal software faults and more fun things. Still surprised.
Beside the tech side I also like sculpturing, traveling, soap bubbles and eating cookies.
Member for 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 3 '18 at 22:07
Top Network Posts
- 158 Why is x**4.0 faster than x**4 in Python 3?
- 56 How to quickly move current window to another task view / desktop in Windows 10?
- 46 How can I ask my husband about his work progress without him becoming defensive?
- 28 How can I decline someone's business card with tact?
- 12 Change back to Google classic calendar
- 10 Customise default snooze time in Gmail 2018?
- 9 YouTube has a grey exclamation mark
- View more network posts →