Master of the bleedin' obvious... Also I've been supporting Macs since 1990. So ask me how to upgrade the memory in a Mac SE or install fonts in System 6. And PCs since 1995. Funny how many questions could be solved by typing the question into a search engine.
- Ask Different 21.1k 21.1k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 824 824 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 416 416 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 156 156 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Lost my Downloads folder both from Dock and Finder
- 48 How to emulate mouse right-click in Microsoft Remote Desktop?
- 29 Is it necessary to shutdown and unplug the power cord of Mac Mini every night?
- 28 What does "Reinstall macOS" do, exactly?
- 26 Is there a way to make paste as text only the default action in Office 2016?
- 25 Stuck with an old version of MacOS
- 24 I need to disable my main keyboard as one letter is not working and it's out of warranty
- View more network posts →