Master of the bleedin' obvious... Also I've been supporting Macs since 1990. So ask me how to upgrade the memory in a Mac SE or install fonts in System 6. And PCs since 1995. Funny how many questions could be solved by typing the question into a search engine.
Top network posts
- 29 How to emulate mouse right-click in Microsoft Remote Desktop?
- 25 Lost my Downloads folder both from Dock and Finder
- 25 Stuck with an old version of MacOS
- 24 I need to disable my main keyboard as one letter is not working and it's out of warranty
- 22 What does "Reinstall macOS" do, exactly?
- 20 I think my MacBook Pro battery was replaced by Apple's service team. How do I check that?
- 20 How do you move up one folder in Finder?
- View more network posts →