Member for 3 years, 5 months
Home Experimental Cook/Cooks at a Chinese Restaurant
Planning and hoping to move to a larger city and to work at a more-recognized company (Bon Appetit, Tasty , Munchies) or restaurant (not like a chain).
Student in culinary school (a right of passage I'm told)
Learning French to try my hand at old school cooking there.
Top network posts
- 24 What defines cooking wine?
- 9 What should I be aware of while eating raw oysters?
- 8 replace ground almonds with flour?
- 7 How can I separate fresh rice noodles that are stuck together?
- 6 Are long brines neccesary for sous vide?
- 5 How to carry a knife around a kitchen safely?
- 5 How to clean smell from granite mortar and pestle
- View more network posts →