Qualified as a bread baker in Munich (Geselle not Meister) '98
Worked as a locum chef in London 2yrs
Beijing 8yrs where I occasionally consulted and created for a few vegetarian and veg-friendly restaurants
Now traveling and tasting in CA and Mexico
the fun side of Trump's Wall
Member for 9 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 '18 at 19:44
Top network posts
- 20 Why don't they sell frozen tomatoes like other frozen vegetables and fruits?
- 14 When to prefer yogurt, cream, and coconut milk in an Indian vegetarian dish to make it creamy?
- 13 Can I unwarp my cutting board?
- 9 How to fry in a wok without burning oil?
- 9 What would be a good substitute for coconut milk in curry sauces?
- 9 Why do I need over ripe bananas for banana muffins?
- 7 How can I cool tea quickly?
- View more network posts →