My background is technical (science and computers).
I came to love cooking a little later than most, but have made up with it by reading and experimenting intensely, taking a scientific approach to cooking. I took a low job in a high-end restaurant to learn fundamentals.
I'm no exec chef, but I cook enough at work and at home to have picked up a considerable amount of useful knowledge.
Eggs benedict are my favorite brunch dish.
Not everything I say should be taken seriously.
North Carolina, USA
Member for 7 years, 7 months
8 profile views
Last seen Dec 25 '12 at 15:48
Top Network Posts
- 530 How can I tell if I'm running in 64-bit JVM or 32-bit JVM (from within a program)?
- 238 Is Java really slow?
- 201 EC2 instance types's exact network performance?
- 69 Python Requests vs PyCurl Performance
- 64 How do I get the absolute directory of a file in bash?
- 55 Forcing multiple threads to use multiple CPUs when they are available
- 46 What is the difference between green, white and black tea?
- View more network posts →