An avid martial artist and chess player. Thinks Python is a hammer, and everything else is a nail.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 7 '11 at 18:38
- The Great Outdoors 571 571 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 548 548 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 521 521 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 386 386 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 276 276 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Can any waterborne pathogens survive boiling?
- 22 Is a varied diet necessary while backpacking?
- 14 How much would it cost to get started with Magic: The Gathering?
- 13 How can I treat old and new players fairly, without upsetting anyone?
- 12 How to wash soft fruit?
- 9 Which experts believe Paul "lost" his arguments in 1st Corinthians?
- 8 What is the Hermeneutical significance of the lack of direct mention of God in Esther?
- View more network posts →