Stack Exchange employs me as a Community Manager. I've been known to respond to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, I maintain an office on chat. (Please ignore the meta cruft.) If I take a while to respond, it might be because I'm on vacation.
On a personal note, I'm married and have three children. Our oldest son loves school, friends, games, and music. Two of my children happen to have been born on the same day. I sometimes write about that experience. My wife loves taking care of people as a registered nurse and an all around wonderful person.
Don't have time for a full review of something? Why not try my 5-second reviews?
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 47.5k 47.5k 2323 gold badges190190 silver badges282282 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics♦ 18.6k 18.6k 3030 gold badges117117 silver badges276276 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow♦ 15.7k 15.7k 1111 gold badges8686 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Christianity♦ 8.3k 8.3k 3939 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Philosophy♦ 5k 5k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 278 Why we don't keep public records of suspensions
- 219 Check if a directory exists in a shell script
- 178 A proposed philosophy of question migration
- 167 Asking days badges
- 163 The problem with extrinsic motivation
- 144 What privilege should 30k users get?
- 132 Hide trivial comments
- View more network posts →