There is an old adage "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
In the kitchen, insanity is doing something different and expecting the same results.
Oklahoma City, OK
Member for 9 years, 5 months
23 profile views
Last seen Nov 20 '18 at 16:29
- Seasoned Advice 17.8k 17.8k 55 gold badges5656 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Politics 535 535 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Information Security 406 406 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 379 379 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 Are rare burgers safe?
- 47 Can chicken skeleton be made edible?
- 32 Is it safe to wrap food in aluminum foil before baking it?
- 25 How does buttermilk affect a waffle recipe?
- 23 Can I dilute double cream with milk to get lower fat content?
- 23 Shaken, not stirred...but why?
- 23 Winforms: how to open combobox properly?
- View more network posts →