I've been working with developing / testing for over 10 years now, from Java to C++ to C#, and other languages in between. Currently I work at Microsoft as a Principal Software Engineer in the Microsoft Azure Group. I've worked on different products in the company, including Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) team, ASP.NET Web API, Azure Mobile Services, and now I'm working in the Microsoft Azure team.
I have a technical blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/carlosfigueira, mostly about issues I've seen customers facing with the products I worked on (both from the MSDN/ASP.NET Forums and other non-MS ones such as StackOverflow), where I try to show, most of the times with code examples, how those issues can be solved. I've also posted about issues I've had while working that I think may be useful for others as well.
My other interests include sports and food (see my other blog at http://justfoods.wordpress.com/). To get updates from the blogs you can use an RSS aggregator, or follow my twitter account (which I use mostly to announce new blog posts) at http://twitter.com/carlos_figueira.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 '11 at 2:31
- Stack Overflow 73.8k 73.8k 1414 gold badges117117 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 7.5k 7.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Code Review 555 555 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 381 381 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 838 How do you set the Content-Type header for an HttpClient request?
- 501 Returning binary file from controller in ASP.NET Web API
- 191 Return a JSON string explicitly from Asp.net WEBAPI?
- 186 Get the IP address of the remote host
- 159 POSTing JsonObject With HttpClient From Web API
- 139 Is there a recommended way to return an image using ASP.NET Web API
- 107 How to set custom JsonSerializerSettings for Json.NET in MVC 4 Web API?
- View more network posts →