Been there, done that. But there's always time for new challenges.
Just about to non-celebrate my 50th year since my first programming job. Or perhaps I already didn't celebrate it, depending on how long it takes me to edit this profile again.
After more than five years on StackOverflow, I seem to have gravitated towards focusing on questions about parsing and parser generators, although I still sometimes look at C, C++ and bash questions.
And I'm always looking for a good algorithm question, because algorithms are fun. The best algorithm is one whose beauty makes you gasp for breath. My lifelong ambition is to have one of those named after me; meanwhile, I collect other people's.
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 8 at 21:18
- Stack Overflow 189.1k 189.1k 2323 gold badges182182 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Computer Science 7.4k 7.4k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 690 690 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 507 "unary operator expected" error in Bash if condition
- 343 Is C++ context-free or context-sensitive?
- 240 Does static constexpr variable inside a function make sense?
- 186 Why does the C preprocessor interpret the word "linux" as the constant "1"?
- 173 Regex matching in a Bash if statement
- 152 Find duplicate element in array in time O(n)
- 127 How do I test for an empty string in a Bash case statement?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.