An avid amateur cook, I like to experiment with fusion dishes, usually with asian flavours. Also a rampant vegetarian, which makes cooking much more interesting. Originally trained in Italian cooking, and in an Israeli Navy galley. Currently beginning to take an interest in Middle-Eastern cooking, which is much more than it seems at first glance. Also specifically interested in snadiwches and their composition.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 '11 at 19:56
Top Network Posts
- 54 Why are so many metros underground? Isn't that more expensive than an elevated system?
- 43 Why is there cow cheese but no pig cheese?
- 35 What is a good strategy for getting our 5 year old to finish dinner before expecting dessert?
- 34 Are steam engines still in regular use anywhere in the world?
- 33 Why use a kettle to heat water?
- 32 Best meat replacements for a vegetarian/vegan?
- 31 How should you interview for QA positions?
- View more network posts →