An avid amateur cook, I like to experiment with fusion dishes, usually with asian flavours. Also a rampant vegetarian, which makes cooking much more interesting. Originally trained in Italian cooking, and in an Israeli Navy galley. Currently beginning to take an interest in Middle-Eastern cooking, which is much more than it seems at first glance. Also specifically interested in snadiwches and their composition.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 '11 at 19:56
- Seasoned Advice 10k 10k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- History 2.9k 2.9k 1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 1k 1k 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 457 457 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Why are so many metros underground? Isn't that more expensive than an elevated system?
- 43 Why is there cow cheese but no pig cheese?
- 35 Are steam engines still in regular use anywhere in the world?
- 35 What is a good strategy for getting our 5 year old to finish dinner before expecting dessert?
- 33 Why use a kettle to heat water?
- 32 Best meat replacements for a vegetarian/vegan?
- 32 What were the reasons for making Prohibition a constitutional amendment?
- View more network posts →