Software Engineer. Coder for Trosnoth, a fun multiplayer game written in Python. #SOreadytohelp
Member for 10 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '14 at 1:14
- Stack Overflow 46.2k 46.2k 2929 gold badges8787 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Physics 762 762 22 gold badges66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 585 585 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 553 553 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 445 445 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2079 Using group by on multiple columns
- 204 What is AF_INET, and why do I need it?
- 128 How to revert a Git Submodule pointer to the commit stored in the containing repository?
- 95 String arguments in python multiprocessing
- 86 Can't set attributes on instance of "object" class
- 71 What is the largest TCP/IP network port number allowable for IPv4?
- 57 Is it possible to find out who created a tag in Git?
- View more network posts →