Software Engineer. Coder for Trosnoth, a fun multiplayer game written in Python. #SOreadytohelp
Member for 10 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '14 at 1:14
- Stack Overflow 49.4k 49.4k 3030 gold badges9090 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Physics 782 782 22 gold badges66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 585 585 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 553 553 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 455 455 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2282 Using group by on multiple columns
- 223 What is AF_INET, and why do I need it?
- 135 How to revert a Git Submodule pointer to the commit stored in the containing repository?
- 106 String arguments in python multiprocessing
- 90 Can't set attributes on instance of "object" class
- 74 What is the largest TCP/IP network port number allowable for IPv4?
- 62 Is it possible to find out who created a tag in Git?
- View more network posts →