- Chemistry 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 907 907 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Astronomy 774 774 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 758 758 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Should I refuse to be named as co-author of a low quality paper?
- 21 Is honey really a supersaturated solution? Does heating to un-crystalize redissolve it or melt it?
- 15 Is there an online planetarium where the observer is on another celestial body?
- 13 How does ammonium nitrate explode on its own?
- 12 Can a molecule contain a linear series of conjugated pi bonds twisted through 180 degrees?
- 11 Is it inappropriate for a student to attend their mentor's dissertation defense?
- 10 Why thin metal foil does not break like a metal stick?
- View more network posts →