I am a chemist by profession. I needed to study industrial microbiology and pharmacology for professional reasons - and rather a lot of other stuff, but robotics, computers, finance and management don't count for much around here. I learned about Indoasian cookery by working in the only Indian restaurant in Egon Ronay's Good Food Guide, around 1975. Nuff said ...
Member for 8 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 7 '12 at 21:49
Top network posts
- 17 Why is the alcohol content in British beer so weak?
- 16 Wok: Carbon steel or cast iron?
- 13 Why did my grandfather-in-law salt his beer?
- 12 How to avoid the rhubarb teeth effect?
- 12 Difference between Maida and All purpose flour
- 11 Olive oil gets bitter in blender?
- 11 Which cuisines (besides Hungarian) have a tradition of serving savory desserts?
- View more network posts →