In addition to the standard CC license, I hereby grant everybody the right to do whatever they want with all source code I post on this site, under the Creative Commons CC0 license (equivalent to public domain).
Member for 2 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 18 at 5:48
- Stack Overflow 27.6k 27.6k 77 gold badges4848 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 3.7k 3.7k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Travel 2k 2k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 980 980 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 157 Why does GCC use multiplication by a strange number in implementing integer division?
- 104 Explicit constructor taking multiple arguments
- 86 Could Ecuador get Julian Assange out of the UK by giving him some mail to deliver?
- 76 Duty Free in the USA. Why do I have to be given my purchase as I board the plane?
- 58 Is it acceptable to email the author of a paper that you cannot follow?
- 57 error: anachronistic old-style base class initializer
- 53 Charges from Dollar General have never shown up on my debit card. How can I resolve this?
- View more network posts →