Thankfully, retired so my days are mostly my own. Ive grown most of our food, cooked and baked since my teens. I cook much like my Austrian grandma did, by eyeballing what cooks up tasty and healthy. Rather than precisely following a recipe, I want to understand why. To me, cooking is equally science and art. I'm a wanna-be doctor/pathologist and an almost biologist. Constantly reading and learning isn't just a passion but almost an obsession for me.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Member for 2 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 6 '17 at 1:43
Top network posts
- 212 What is this colored fiber in my chicken?
- 25 What is the name of this biting bug?
- 12 Can I bake a "no bake" cheesecake?
- 9 Help identifying a plant
- 9 What is this fungus that is growing on my plant, and is it dangerous?
- 9 Why only honey bee collects & store honey?
- 9 Can sufficiently finely-ground matzo meal substitute for flour in leavened bread?
- View more network posts →