Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 '18 at 19:41
- English Language & Usage 55.9k 55.9k 33 gold badges130130 silver badges214214 bronze badges
- Latin Language♦ 12.5k 12.5k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.1k 7.1k 2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1k 1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 187 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 163 Why is there paternal, for fatherly, fraternal, for brotherly, but no similar word for sons?
- 94 Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 77 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 64 Why use "need not" instead of "do not need to"?
- 54 "There is/are more than one". What's the difference?
- 53 Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
- View more network posts →