- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.7k 2.7k 66 gold badges1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 905 905 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 874 874 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 175 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 123 Why do Internet forums tend to prohibit responding to inactive threads?
- 96 Did eight Jesuit priests survive the nuking of Hiroshima without serious injury?
- 64 Are most Linux systems that allow non-root users to execute code straightforwardly rootable?
- 60 How hard should I try to prevent a user from XSSing themselves?
- 59 Why do some games persistently have mostly one viable strategy, while others can have many?
- 59 Is it urgent to revoke the access to a private repo once a person has been mistakenly granted it and become aware of this?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.