I prefer to be referred to as "they".
If you are looking for something to vote on, I'm looking for votes (ideally upvotes, natch) on the tail end of my answers on Stack Overflow. Look at the lowest-scoring answers; downvotes as well as upvotes appreciated to help me decide what to keep, and what to kill.
The following isn't mine, unfortunately. The image is a clickable link to an archived gist of the original tweet which is now deleted.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '20 at 7:04
- Stack Overflow 141.6k 141.6k 2626 gold badges211211 silver badges271271 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7k 7k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.6k 6.6k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 310 Running Bash commands in Python
- 213 Is there a "default" MIME type?
- 204 How to cat <<EOF >> a file containing code?
- 120 Difference between sh and bash
- 118 Why is there no "Euro English" locale?
- 116 Live: Left nav, new theming and responsiveness
- 116 When to wrap quotes around a shell variable?
- View more network posts →