A programmer from 1976 onward. Started with flat file databases when it took 3 hours to do what takes 3 seconds now. We had 200K records on tape that took two hours to load.
I am so glad we came a long way.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 '17 at 19:56
Top network posts
- 33 Could a Universal Translator be used to decipher encryption?
- 18 How can I give sufficient XP per session for 7 high-level PCs without encounters being a slog?
- 16 Replacing a computer programmer. What are best practices to pick up where they left off?
- 6 Difference between Animal Handling Skill and Animal Friendship Spell?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 23 '17