A C#, MVC, SQL, Web and Windows developer with over 17 years experience in the software development industry with extensive experience in architecture, design and development of secure, high-performance applications, including e-commerce applications, with a variety of standards based technologies.
Have worked as a consultant for years directly with high level managers and executives of various companies. I’ve learned their vision and direction, and to analyzed business needs to make recommendations for custom development solutions and integration with existing systems.
Have worked with high capacity production databases with up to 500 million rows. Have worked primarily SQL Server, but I have also worked with Oracle and MySQL. Have performance tuned databases, using replication, de-normalization (as well as indices) and other methods to give high-speed access to large data sets.
Have several years of experience using Microsoft Azure PaaS and IaaS cloud solutions, including writing applications that run on multiple servers and handle requests for transactional operations while maintaining data integrity with optimistic and pessimistic concurrency.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 '16 at 20:03
- Stack Overflow 848 848 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 205 205 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 143 143 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 141 141 33 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 113 113 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 IIS 503 "Service Unavailable" over HTTPS, HTTP works fine
- 13 Whitelisting website email so it is not rejected as spam
- 10 Whitelisting website email so it is not rejected as spam
- 9 Get grouped comma separated values with linq
- 5 IIS 503 "Service Unavailable" over HTTPS, HTTP works fine
- View more network posts →