Note: all of my questions and answers prior to 2019-10-01 were submitted on the understanding that I was licensing them under CC-BY-SA 3.0. I have never consciously licensed any of them under any other licence unless explicitly in the text of the question or answer. For the avoidance of doubt, you should consider yourself free to use them under that licence, and disregard any claims by third parties (including Stack Exchange) that they are available under other licences.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
11 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 at 13:30
- Code Golf 40.9k 40.9k 44 gold badges5757 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Code Review 23k 23k 3939 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Mathematics 11.5k 11.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Puzzling 4k 4k 1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4k 4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 259 Affiliate Ads Are Coming To The Network
- 171 How can I effectively tell people that their defensiveness over me bringing up an issue is part of the issue?
- 94 Why don't Americans write "devor" instead of "devour"?
- 93 Dates on degrees don’t make sense – will people care?
- 80 Extending OEIS: Counting Diamond Tilings
- 79 How to answer "functional programming is useless"?
- 78 Listing a Stack Overflow user as co-author for having provided substantial programming support
- View more network posts →