Forest Ecologist studying long term changes in forest population, community, and ecosystem dynamics. I'm currently working on century long successional and biomass patterns of southeastern temperate forests and the effects of both long-term and episodic disturbances on these patterns.
I'm ok with stats, and fairly proficient in R.
Look at me go!
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 '19 at 22:17
- Biology♦ 20.9k 20.9k 99 gold badges8686 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Academia 946 946 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 795 795 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 Why are so few foods blue?
- 83 Do animals exhibit handedness (paw-ness?) preference?
- 55 Insect identification - Is this a bedbug?
- 45 What kind of creature is this?
- 39 How long before robin no longer needs the nest on my porch?
- 31 Should parsimony really still be the gold standard?
- 28 What is this little owl-like bird?
- View more network posts →