I am a trainee lawyer from Scotland. During university I did not have nearly enough time to cook however since I have completed university I have been attempting to do much more cooking.
Last year I went travelling the world and experienced a number of different types of food and I am very excited about learning how to cook them once I am set up with my new kitchen.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '10 at 9:43
Top network posts
- 9 Bread used for containing soup
- 9 Peking Duck Sauce
- 5 What does it mean to "fold in" an ingredient into a mix?
- 5 Uses for fondue broth?
- 5 Why does my minestrone soup end up with so little liquid?
- 5 Why isn't my American-style baked cheesecake very sweet or rising significantly?
- View more network posts →