Reinstate Monica - Goodbye SE
Now I've had it. Stack Exchange is pretending this never happened: Stack Overflow is doing me ongoing harm; it's time to fix it!. They've made a complete B*****m of it. They've had multiple warnings but just stopped listening. At a certain point you've got to draw the line.
Time to leave SE.
Thanks to the community for a great 10 years. I've learned a lot and had fun.
-- The original "I'm Spartacus" aka Wikis.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 '11 at 7:36
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 47.3k 47.3k 4949 gold badges193193 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Christianity 17.5k 17.5k 2323 gold badges8080 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Area 51 13.4k 13.4k 33 gold badges55 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.8k 9.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 6.3k 6.3k 2222 gold badges4949 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 193 Was the Millennium Falcon too slow?
- 126 What is the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey about?
- 123 What was the origin of Star Trek's Borg?
- 104 Is it true that The Doctor can only regenerate 12 times?
- 97 How can we help Monica Cellio?
- 87 Weren't there originally going to be nine Star Wars films?
- 85 When (in which year) is "Robocop" set?
- View more network posts →