I use one of my house cats as my rubber duck for debugging. This should tell you quite a bit about both me and my cats.
If you want more information about me, or care to read whatever I feel like writing, go to my home website: sal.cat
Member for 3 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 8 at 19:10
- Seasoned Advice 2.5k 2.5k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.8k 1.8k 1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Pets 156 156 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 184 Is it possible to remove the smell from rice mistakenly stored in a detergent box?
- 43 What is "squeezing"?
- 41 How to properly introduce tension to a fanatically self-righteous character?
- 38 Checking for empty or null List<string>
- 34 Wooden cooking layout
- 27 Flour contaminated by raw pork juices
- 20 I created a magic item for one character and another character took it
- View more network posts →