You can run, but you cannot glide!
Member for 3 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 at 18:23
- Movies & TV♦ 42.9k 42.9k 4545 gold badges284284 silver badges541541 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 39.6k 39.6k 99 gold badges8686 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.8k 2.8k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 945 945 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 How does the title 'The Imitation Game' justify the story of the movie?
- 95 Point Sprites for particle system
- 83 Why didn't Bilbo become a creature like Gollum?
- 73 How to compute the integer absolute value
- 63 What are the differences between CV_8U and CV_32F and what should I worry about when converting between them?
- 59 Why all the fancy technology in most movies?
- 54 What is the difference between OpenCL and OpenGL's compute shader?
- View more network posts →