I've got a BS in Physics from the University of Rochester, and I'm over half-way through my masters in optical engineering. I work at the Laboratory for Laser Energetics, where I develop and maintain technology for the Omega EP laser.
- Physics 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 725 725 22 gold badges77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 506 506 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 487 487 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 477 477 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 How can airplanes fly upside down?
- 39 how to grep and print the next N lines after the hit?
- 39 Is it possible to make Mathematica reformulate an expression in a more numerically stable way?
- 36 What does a healthy cast iron skillet look like?
- 35 Are human eyes the best possible camera?
- 32 What makes some laser beams visible and other laser beams invisible?
- 26 Is it possible to define an acronym-command which behaves differently on the first invocation than on the rest?
- View more network posts →