Mostly interested in C++, but sometimes also ready to help with other things.
All the code in my answers can be used freely for any purpose, i.e. it is in the public domain and/or licensed under CC-0, whatever applies to you. (However, I would really prefer it not being used for military/surveillance purposes...)
Member for 3 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 18 '18 at 18:53
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3.2k 3.2k 1212 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Bicycles 550 550 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 428 428 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 238 238 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 Why is std::unique_ptr::reset() always noexcept?
- 27 "An (obvious) problem" or "a (obvious) problem"?
- 26 What to do if the second seems stuck and absolutely no communication is possible?
- 24 What are these strange seeds that looks like a mini porcupine which you can find all over Germany?
- 21 What are the type conversion rules for parameters and return values of lambdas?
- 20 How to "spot" someone who is bouldering?
- 19 What is a "spit anchor"?
- View more network posts →