Mechanic for over 30 years ... Love wrenching more than you could ever know.
Studying Master's of Science in Systems Engineering at George Washington University
Honoree of Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges for 2013, 2014, & 2015.
Graduated summa cum laude from University of Mary Washington, May 2014
Former freelance writer for Internet Brands, writing automotive How-To articles for varying internet sites. Have written over 50 articles for LS1 F-Bodys, Acura, Audi, Ford F-150 Trucks, and Mini Coopers.
Stafford, Virginia, United States
Member for 4 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '16 at 19:20
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair♦ 122.1k 122.1k 2424 gold badges202202 silver badges407407 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 10.4k 10.4k 66 gold badges4949 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- 3D Printing 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges55 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Woodworking 1k 1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 Does kicking a tire off your car from underneath it while it's held up by a stable jack pose safety threats?
- 75 Why don't we rotate tyres but you rotate tires?
- 69 What actually happens when there is not enough oil in a car engine?
- 69 Why don't rally cars have airbags?
- 57 How do cars drive through deep water as shown on many videos online?
- 55 Why use snow tires on all 4 wheels on 2-wheel-drive cars?
- 51 What does a water like drop coming out of the exhaust of the car signify?
- View more network posts →