It might look like a spider, but it's a 7000 year old petroglyph from an Irish barrow tomb.
- Stack Overflow 47.1k 47.1k 55 gold badges8888 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.1k 2.1k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 999 999 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 Exactly what is a "third party"? (And who are the first and second party?)
- 100 nth fibonacci number in sublinear time
- 91 Case conventions on element names?
- 83 Units of a Fourier Transform (FFT) when doing Spectral Analysis of a Signal
- 65 Formatting doubles for output in C#
- 63 Why do we not have a virtual constructor in C++?
- 61 Set BufferedImage to be a color in Java
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.