Film and TV VIP. Seeker of the peace. Part-time chandelier cleaner. A legend in his own time. Oppressor of champions. Soldier of fortune. World traveler. Bon vivant. All around good guy. International lover. Casual hero. Wandering Minstrel. Defender of Reason. Philosopher. Wars fought, bears wrestled, radioactive pigs slaughtered, equations solved, revolutions quelled, tigers castrated, governments run, test-rockets flown.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
17 profile views
Last seen Mar 23 '16 at 16:51
Top Network Posts
- 63 Difference between "I am really sorry" and "I really am sorry"
- 38 What is the Black Card Technique?
- 38 Why does a bigger sensor lead to a shallower depth of field?
- 38 Why did my attempt at pan-searing beef filets fail miserably?
- 35 Creating watermark using html and css
- 35 What term means "all of the words one knows"?
- 34 Why does a microwave rotate the food being cooked? And is there ever a time when it shouldn't rotate?
- View more network posts →