My wife and I enjoy gardening and learning methods of storing food we grow. I do a lot of research on old fashion ways for food storage (pre-refrigeration days). Currently searching for a new home with 2 to 5 acres of land so we can expand or little operation and possibly sell some of our goods some day.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 '16 at 11:03
Top network posts
- 20 Amending clay soil on a large scale
- 14 How can I tell when root vegetables are ripe?
- 11 Food safety with broken glass in dried tomatoes
- 11 Is there a substitute for cheese salt?
- 11 What are some of the top producing tomato plants for use in sauces?
- 9 Storing chicken of the woods mushrooms
- 9 Lawn options for wooded lot?
- View more network posts →